A beautiful journal to capture the precious moments as our children go through the years. Fifty questions over eighteen years allows us to connect with our kids and ask questions to be recorded and read over in the years to come.
Before our children can speak, the questions can be filled out with what you think they would say. And as they learn to write, they can begin to complete the answers themselves and we get to watch the beauty of the change in handwriting.
A keepsake journal to cherish the ever precious moments
THIS BOOK FEATURES:
– Case-bound hard cover book
– Eighty pages
– One double spread of 50 questions from one to 18 years
– One blank and one lined page per year for photos and notes
– Journal measures 21 x 26 cm
– Acid-free double sided tape, washi tape or photo dots are recommended for sticking photos
– Inclusive language for LGBTIQ families
– Gender neutral
– Designed and printed in Australia!