Childhood is precious and passes in the blink of an eye. Hold on to those beautiful memories with our keepsake journal-- capturing the little moments as our children go through the years.
This book guides you to ask 50 questions over eighteen years—allowing us to better connect with and understand our kids, as well as recording their childhoods.
Start the journal by filling it out with your thoughts of them, then watch as it slowly fills with their scribbles and scrawls, and eventually changes to their own handwriting, as they learn to complete the answers for themselves and grow into teenagers and then adults.
A keepsake journal to cherish always, this will be your favourite book on the shelf.
THIS BOOK FEATURES:
– Case-bound hard cover book
– Eighty pages
– One double spread of 50 questions from one to 18 years
– One blank and one lined page per year for photos and notes
– Journal measures 21 x 26 cm
– Acid-free double-sided tape, washi tape or photo dots are recommended for sticking photos
– Inclusive language for LGBTIQ families
– Gender neutral
– Designed and printed in Australia